[simpits-tech] project site update!

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Mon Mar 27 12:24:23 PST 2006

Brian,
I dont have a Mercruy Capsule, but I think I have the next best thing
for you...
NASA Pub */Results of the
FIRST UNITED STATES MANNED ORBITAL SPACE FLIGHT/
*Feb 20, 1962
www.phoenixcomm.net/~space/books.shtml

lots of good photos, diagrams, etc. all of air2ground comm!

Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim