[simpits-tech] EPIC DLL for Use in Visual Studio 2005

Bill Kaufman dnh757 at usadatanet.net
Sat Mar 18 11:14:16 PST 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to access my EPIC USB through Visual Basic 2005. I have tried
using EPICInfo Version 4.22. When I try to add the DLL to my Visual Basic
2005 project, I receive an error message that it does not recognize the file
as a valid DLL file.

Has anyone in the group successfully added their EPIC into a Visual Basic
2005 program? Is there a more recent version of EPICInfo out there that is
compatible with Visual Studio 2005? I have tried searching the web but I am
not having much luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill