[simpits-tech] F-106 and B-1 pics

Dan Wesely dwesely at rap.midco.net
Thu Mar 2 00:28:56 PST 2006

The same!  It's just outside the main gate of the base.  There was some
excitement there a week or two ago... apparantly a local man (early
50's) froze to death in that area.  I heard from some of the local
police that he was suspected of trying to steal parts off the static
displays at the museum.  I haven't been back there since that incident,
but I'm pretty sure they're open.

-Dan