[simpits-tech] Simulator for Sale on Ebay

Michi Hirczy mi.hi at gmx.net
Thu Jun 1 16:04:24 PDT 2006

I already wrote a mail to Martin, because I'm not sure, if this is a
real auction. The seller writes about RS stuff (which in the community
is known as RealSimulator) - but there are no RS-parts in the pit.
The description also says working MFDs and HUD, which for sure were not
implemented in Martin's old pit (and 100% are not on the pictures).

If this is a misunderstanding, I hope everything works out fine - if
not, I hope that nobody gets fooled by the seller...

greetings
michi

www.f16simulator.net