[simpits-tech] Anyone awake?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jul 3 15:55:48 PDT 2006

Joseph Fagner wrote:
> Speaking of working on, how's the F-15 coming?  Haven't seen any updates to
> the site or any further progress.  You all moved in now?

It's been an unmitigated nightmare.  Not only has the F-15 not been
moved, the f'ing permit hasn't even been issued!  I'll be lucky if the
shop is built by October at the rate things are going.  The pathetic
waste of blood plasma that I hired to build the shop couldn't even be
bothered to file for the permit until the 28th of April.  Not bad
considering I gave them a $5k deposit in JANUARY.

To top that, the old house hasn't even closed yet.  THAT was supposed to
happen in May.  Providing the City of Fife doesn't f*ck me (again) the
place _might_ close  on the 8th of August, IF you believe the developer
I'm selling to.  Anything THEY say of course falls into the "Of course
I'll respect you in the morning!" category.

There's more, but frankly thinking about it just pisses me off even
more.  There's nothing like having everything you enjoy doing being put
on hold for a year because of lazy, stupid people that you can't kill.

This sickening little adventure is nearly over.  It'll be worth the
wait, but what a f'ing wait.  I still haven't decided whether or not
I'll use the ShopBot to build myself a 1:1 scale model of a Hawk AA
battery to make the neighbors nervous. *Evil Grin*