[simpits-tech] Anyone awake?

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun Jul 2 12:38:19 PDT 2006

Gene Buckle wrote:
> Man, this place is like a tomb.  What are you guys working on?

Playing the hurry up and wait game with this house. Going to look it over
again and start measuring things today, Thursday is the mechanical
inspection, should be closing in 3 weeks or so, then it's time to paint the
floor, build 4 workbenches, install 6 4' dual tube fixtures, run black iron
air lines from the compressor, get all the tools moved in, bolted down, and
hooked up, set up my office, clean the pool, maybe help the wife unpack
everyone else's crap, and then it's time to play. First I'll be building a
section of a KR1 from the firewall to just behind the seat and figuring out
what flavor of interface electronics to use. Then it's time to build the
real thing. In theory I'll have it on the gear by Christmas. Planning on
going with a slightly "editted" O200, about 125 HP. Should cruise at 200+
and under 4.5 GPH :)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net