[simpits-tech] Kind of off-topic, but...

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Mon Feb 13 12:33:36 PST 2006

Yes I have worked for the following companys
Grumman Aircraft - X-29 Cockpit Integration
Hughes Aircraft - Shuttle Canadian Arm, and Satellite HS-250 Despin
Garrett Research - Shuttle, Navigation and Custom Test Equipment

my Phoenix 2000
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000 Advanced Digital Fly-By-Wire canard;
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim Avionics and simulator for the plane.

Cris Harrison