[simpits-tech] LOTS MORE STUFF

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Fri Feb 10 16:17:22 PST 2006

Hi Gang -
I have been working on a new db uploader and page generator for my
website...

all my parts have the following attributes
1. Description (a must)
2. Manufacture  aka Boeing etc..
3. their CAGE code
4. their PART NUMBER
5. the National Stock Number
6. The OEM aka they made (sub-contractor) it for Boeing etc.
7. OEM CAGE
8. OEM PART NUMBER
9. Contract.
10. Type
11. color (Black, Brown, Al, CZ, etc.)
12. Note Field
13, 14, 15  Connectors

Then parts are separated into the following categorys
A. Bezels, and or Lightplates, Metal Backplates
B. Cockpit Panels
C. Components (switches, lights, connectors, etc)
D. Control Boxes (black boxes that do the work)
E. Control Heads (The things that talk to the Control Boxes)
F. Flight Controls
G. Flight Hardware
H. Flight Instruments
I.  Miss.

enjoy
Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
BTW and REMEMBER LEAR JET FOR SALE !!!!!