[simpits-tech] [Spam] Re: Ship sim...

Brian Sikkema bjsikkem at gimail.af.mil
Fri Dec 22 19:57:28 PST 2006

Very much planning at this point... years and years of planning! lol

I've got some 3d models in the works but their on my computer in ohio right now, and I'm at my parents in Michigan.

Mainly I've been working on the Mercury addon for orbiter, which will be the software base for my sim. I don't have the time or money for the physical construction yet.