[simpits-tech] Ship sim...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Dec 20 15:26:57 PST 2006

> Oh, and after a quick "test" at work this morning, YES it does do
> multi-monitor... which is kinda cool.. had my workmates getting sea sick <evil
> laugh>

I took a quick look at the website and the screenshot gallery.  He's done
a great job!  It looks like he's spent a lot more time on the surface sim
over the flight simulator though.

Has he added the ability to add munitions to their creations?  It would be
cool to build a Type IIV (or VII?) U-Boat with working torpedo tubes. :)

*looks at the ShopBot and wonders how long it would take to build a U-Boat
"cockpit"*

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"