[simpits-tech] Long read - but WORTH IT!

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Tue Dec 19 10:37:23 PST 2006

At 07:37 a.m. 20/12/2006, you wrote:

> > > What about the smell of freshly mimeographed paper? *laughs*
> > >

> > Oh wow!  I had forgotten about that!
> >
> > Roy.  (15 years old again).
> >
>Holy cow!  I never knew they had paper back then... *gd&r*

Haha!   And remember back about then when most stuff would be printed
on newsprint, because "good" paper was too expensive to waste on
stuff *like that*.....

Hell I remember when my high school got its first photocopier (it was
a big event... front page news in fact... yes I know.. small town)
they still continued with newsprint, to keep costs down.....

SeanG