[simpits-tech] Long read - but WORTH IT!

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Tue Dec 19 01:57:12 PST 2006

Phew that was long , it took me a six pack to get thru it,

The things that made me laugh were ..

"The Darwin Award", an "...honor (posthumously) bestowed on people who did
the most good for humanity by removing themselves from the communal
gene-pool".

and

 I mentioned that I didn't want to take one of the parachutes from the shed,
because I knew he'd find out one was missing.
          He said "You mean there were still some parachutes left in that
shed? Shit I'd thought I'd sold them all."

          Son of a bitch.

Ben