[simpits-tech] Project Magenta's Fighter MFD

Scott scerrito at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 4 08:41:59 PST 2006

Sean,

Last year I contacted PM in:re the Fighter MFD.  I was told (I'll try to
find that email for you if you would like) that the FighterMFD is no longer
being supported.  The best view of the FighterMFD is in the movie Behind
Enemy Lines, the MFD's in the F-18 at the begining are PM's FighterMFD...
They told me that I could still purchase the product, however it is no
longer being developed or supported...  I am going with the regional glass
cockpit for my simpit....   PM's stuff is really neat, the drawback is the
recomendation that each mfd have a dedicated cpu (ie, whole computer and vid
card).  I'll go back though my emails and find that info for you...

Scott Cerrito
scerrito at adelphia.net