[simpits-tech] Project Magenta's Fighter MFD

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Dec 4 01:33:37 PST 2006

I am trying to find out the capabilities of PM's "FighterMFD".
Downloaded the demo, read all the info on the website etc, but I am
finding conflicting information.

Matt Wietlpach's Website shows some cool features, but PM can't
confirm if they are in fact real.  Check
out:  http://www.mattssimulator.com/sim_013.htm for what I am talking about.
I am specifically interested in whether the Nav mode display will
display a flightplan generated by the PM CDU software, and whether
the "terrain" data shown is the same as used in the PM "Boeing Glass".

Anyhow.. I am keen to hear from anyone who uses, or has used PM
FighterMFD.  I am thinking about using it for one MFD in the Skyhawk
(I know it isn't right for the 'Kahu' Skyhawk, but hey, I aint that fussy)

SeanG