[simpits-tech] Shop has finally started!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Aug 30 20:23:18 PDT 2006

Roy Coates wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>> The new shop construction has finally begun!
>>
>> http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/shop_front_1.jpg
>>
>> I can't wait till it's done.
>>

> Wow... that looks a little draughty to me...

The fill-in bits come soon. :)

> Congrats Gene... I know you've waited a long time for this. I hope it's a
> smooth build for you :-)

Thanks.  Unfortunately it's been anything but smooth.  The deposit that
started the whole process was given in _January_.  The shop was supposed
to be completed in May. You'd think they were aerospace contractors or
something. *laughs*

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"