[simpits-tech] Vance

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 10:04:32 PDT 2006

That what my uncle got. He went to LRAFB for C-130
training which is an hour and half from where I now
live. I also know a  C-130 sim instructor(now works
for Lockheed) at LRAFB, Scott Cromer.

Ive wanted to get on Vance's T-38 sims but dont know
the right people. Knowing the instructors is the key
:) If I were rich I would have a T-38 or F-5 as my
personal plane :)
Well if I get C-130's like I want, I'll only be in
Vance for six months. However if I don't, I'll be
there about a year.

Brian

 Douglas DC-8
  www.dc8cockpit.catisp.com