[simpits-tech] cockpit event in Florida

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 07:30:46 PDT 2006

This is an official invitation for eveyone to join us
at this year's Phancon at Tyndall AFB, Florida. In
addition to seeing 15's and QF-4's up close and
personal (and possible F-22s) we are bringing together
people with their F-4 cockpits and simulators for some
group photos and video. At Holloman we were allowed to
film Joe's F-4F on the F-4 flightline and hope to do
so again with multiple cockpits. So feel free to
register for the event as a spectator and be sure to
notify anyone who has an F-4 sim or cockpit to bring
it to the event.

At this point we have Steve Cannoby (F-4 Thunderbird
sim), Steve Blevins(F-4 Blue Angels cockpit) Joe
Stiemann(F-4 Mo ANG cockpit) and Ben Gimbert (F-4
Thunderbirds cockpit) and possibly my F-4E sim

I'm also looking at getting some MiG-21 cockpits to
make an appearance.
I hope to see you there!
Justin

PhanCon webpage