[simpits-tech] USB brushed motor controller

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Thu Sep 8 03:58:33 PDT 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> You can talk to the driver layer via VB or Delphi easily.

I haven't done any hardware interaction in VB yet. What's it consist of?
Giving a variable to an object? I'm sure my VB.Net teacher can give me a
hand if I get stuck.

First project, between homework anyway, is a logbook. I could spend $100 on
one... or I could just sit down and write one ;) My teacher pointed me at a
wonderful gizmo built into VB: DateAdd. Instead of having to deal with a
bunch of if-thens to figure out when 90 days from a specific date is, all I
need is "NightLandingCurrencyDue = DateAdd("d", 90,
"NightLandingCurrencyStart")". The hard part now is going to EOF and backing
up a record at a time counting night landings. I'm thinking shareware if it
works decent ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net