[simpits-tech] USB brushed motor controller

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Mon Sep 5 15:05:22 PDT 2005

Hi gang...
a servo controller is avalible in the nc world some very cheep.. 50-200
dollars and some a whole lot more (several K$) you should find something
on eBay...
BTW why two computers? hang a network (Ethernet) on the controller ( now
down to a stamp ic) and get over with it.. (please look at my NOTAM s @
http://www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim/notams.shtml

Cris Harrison