[simpits-tech] St Louis airshow update

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 23:21:01 PDT 2005

you know things are going well when you go to an
airshow with a VIP ticket, spend the days in an F-4
sim working as a flight instructor (running around in
the flightsuit makes everyone think you are a real
fighter pilot hehehehe), get free meals, and a free 25
minute joyride on a UH-1 (which is a Vietnam veteran)
sitting in the gunner's seat. And I got paid to drive
to the show:)

Boeing also has two nice little F-18 sims here. They
knew I was with the F-4 sim so they gave me extra time
in the F-18 so they could show off all of it's
features.

Only one day left in the show.

I love it.
Justin