[simpits-tech] USB brushed motor controller

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sat Sep 3 13:17:01 PDT 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> I don't know about the cost, but Phidgets makes such a device.

All I could find is the servo controller which, technically, could be made
to work. Suppose I'll email 'em. Don't suppose their software has anything
useful for connecting to the controller through the web? I want to be write
a chunk of ASP stuff that 2 computers can connect to, then comp A can send a
command, basically just a percentage of PWM, and the other will recieve it
and control the motor.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net