[simpits-tech] Re: Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 27, Issue 19

K :) kev1n1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 13:49:55 PST 2005

  This where you get the equivalent for MSFS, perhaps it can be adapted.
  http://www.wideview.it/

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:23:45 -0500
From: "Bill Kaufman"
Subject: [simpits-tech] Keyboard / Mouse Replication Over a Network
Connection

Hi Folks,

I am trying to synchronize 6 computers running Trainz2006 for my full-size
locomotive simulator. I have 6 15" LCD monitors I want to put into each of
the windows representing the different views for the engineer. Each monitor
is driven by a separate XP based P4 2.4 Ghz PC, running it's own copy of
Trainz2006. What I want to do is have all of the keyboard and mouse commands
replicated through either a network connection or a USB connection. I want
to replicate the keystrokes and mouse commands so each computer will stay
in-sync with the master. The only difference between the computers will be
the camera position.

Has anyone used such a setup with their flight simulator? Is there a program
available to do this? I am not afraid to write my own but if there is
something already out there, it would save me the hassle.

Thanks in advanced.

Bill
(Yes, I know, one of those "train guys...")

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris