[simpits-tech] Keyboard / Mouse Replication Over a Network Connection

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:35:38 PST 2005

first of all trains are great, if i had time i would make one too , and it's
great to see sims other then AC.
as for runing 1 keyboard for 6 computers, i havn't see something like that (
at least that operates them all together), but isn't there something like in
MSFS, that you run all the other computers as slaves ?

Ido