[simpits-tech] My Latest Project

Francisco Picornell francisco at picornell.net
Sun Nov 27 07:33:06 PST 2005

Justin,

Good to hear from you The DC 8 looks great; you have a real gem there. What
are your plans for setting it up? How is the F4 project going? Us guys with
multiple projects going have a challenge on our hands. As far as the home
built ones, the chances are good they will be parted out, would you be
interested in one or both of them (or know of someone who may be)? I should
know what I am going to do early next year.

As usual, if you are in the area, feel free to drop by and we can do some
flying.

Kiko