[simpits-tech] F-4E Weapons System Trainer

Richard Amos knight1507 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:46:56 PST 2005

well jordan
i guess if i were in your situation, the first thing i would do is to find
out all the information i could about the eqipment itself and also contact
companies like FLIGHTSAFETY that acutally deal with those big box sims on a
regular basis. ask a few questions think you might be suprised at what you
will find.

Richard