[simpits-tech] Someone is plotting against me

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Wed May 25 00:28:21 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 02:46, Bubba set 1,000 monkies in front of keyboards
and came up with the following:
> Matt Bailey wrote:
> > Sweet! You lucky dog. :)
>
> I'm waiting for everyone to wake up, read their mail, and call me a bastard
> ;)
>
> Not perfect by any means, needs paint and lots of cleaning, the intercom
> doesn't seem to be connected to the speaker output from the radio, and the
> 12v socket on the panel doesn't work, but it flies!

You think that's bad?

http://mattb.serverbob.org/pics/8012f.jpg

It's not even photogenic. :P It does fly, sorta.

	-Matt Bailey

PS: No, I don't own this one, this is the only plane (that I'm aware of) at
the local airport available to rent.