[simpits-tech] Someone is plotting against me

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue May 24 22:57:16 PDT 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> That explains it.  The mailing list software is set to reject
> attachments greater than 40k. :)

Still doesn't explain my ISP blocking everything from the list. <insert
conspiracy theory here>

Spent about 4 hours washing today. The poor thing was filthy. I think I'm
going to strip and polish the leading edges if not the entire plane. The
paint is much, much worse than the pictures show, lots of bare aluminum
showing. I'm also going to look into the regs on owner produced parts and
see what I can get away with. I'd really like to reproduce the stabilizer
and elevator tips in kevlar since they'll last longer than me, but if I have
to get an STC forget it. A 337 I could deal with. Hopefully I'll have a
hangar by the end of the summer, just have to wait for one to be available.

http://home.swbell.net/lt1_z28/3343v/150-2.jpg
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net