[simpits-tech] Went flying yesterday....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Mar 23 20:12:59 PST 2005

Bubba wrote:
> Matt Bailey wrote:
>

>> Bah, who needs electrics anyway. Ever watch a klunky old 6ft+ Cub
>> with a 4-banger puttering along on a nice warm evening? Nothin' like
>> it. :)
>

> Ick. Those slimy things make too much noise. I can flip a switch and fly
> for 20 minutes, how about you? :)

21 minutes today.  Could've been longer but the wind was picking up and
I didn't want to try a dead-stick in that much wind.

> Hmm... I don't think GWS had Crimson Skies in mind when they designed
> the SS ;)

Try this:
http://www.simpits.org/~geneb/franken_stik.jpg

It's a SS with a Kyosho Stratus 2000 wing on it. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"
Proud owner of 80-0007
http://www.f15sim.com - The only of its kind.