[simpits-tech] I want this!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Wed Mar 23 21:23:51 PST 2005

Matt Bailey wrote:
> Ooooh that's sweet. I used to fly AG Tigers and always thought it
> would be a
> lot nicer plane if it were a taildragger. I also thought it would be
> better
> if it had stick controls, and tandem seating.....but then I might as
> well get
> an RV-4. :P

It's even STC'ed (gear) and 337'ed (engine)! As in perfectly legal to fly
for profit. The yokes could be replaced with sticks with the right 337 and a
good plan, too. You can do damn near anything you want to an airplane and
still keep it legal as long as you jump through the right hoops (in
triplicate).

> Seriously..........while it's actually *too* practical for me, seems
> like it
> would be a nice little "family sedan" for when you need to do the
> occasional
> cross country. Practical for flying in a straight line, while still
> reasonably cool and fun.

My family, unfortunately, requires more than 2 seats. That just means
they'll have to stay on the ground where they can't yell at me ;)
--
Steve
N205FT
mysticz28 at swbell.net