[simpits-tech] Ideal simpit ?

Andre Breytenbach a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 08:07:49 PST 2005

AFAIK he has tiny portholes above and to the side.
I'll check my archive at home tonight for more
detailed info.
Would not like his position though - I remember all
those flights in the back of C130 and C160 transports
- only the noises and motion told you what was
happening. Just the place to find out if you get
motion sickness - luckely I do not!!

Andre SimNut