[simpits-tech] PS1 LCD as an MFD (connection issues)

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sat Mar 5 22:17:58 PST 2005

Thanks. I doubt *my* tiny local RadioShack has it :) but I can always order
the cable, I just gotta know what I need. Actually I'm not sure we're talking
about the same thing.......sounds like you're referring to the 3-part RCA
plugs? I was going to try to go into the S-video port on my card.

FWIW, this is indeed the Sony model. I'd read good things about it from other
simmers, that's why I got it. I'll be using it as a generic MFD/flight data
display with my own software, for now.......I'd like to be able to keep
critical info in pages on the MFD, while the main monitor remains
outside-only, no panels to display.

	-Matt Bailey