[simpits-tech] LOMAC

Jeroen Huijben jeroen_huijben at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:46:27 PST 2005

This looks promising.
http://lockon.ru/index.php?end_pos=567&scr=default&lang=en
This is for 1.1 but IIRC 1.0x lets you export the basic instruments.

There are some plane mods but AFAIK these mainly consist of substituting the
external 3D models and loadout hacks.
So you could fly a Su-33 that looks like a F/A-18 and shoots some of the
F/A-18's weapons.

I don't know of more rigorous mods to planes and cockpits.
I suspect you'd need the sourcecode for that.