[simpits-tech] Sorry, Gene...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 26 00:48:00 PDT 2005

Brian Sikkema wrote:

> I had a $100 breakfast once, totally off-the-cuff decision. Called up
> my parents, "guess where I'm having breakfast?" Hehehe.
>
> Also took a guy on a $400 cab ride. Didn't mind, as he chipped in
> $200, and I built a lot of hours!

Wanna hear something cool? We figured out a way to LEGALLY fly to Reno and
back, 15 hrs each way, and both pilots will get to log 15 hours of simulated
instrument and 30 hours of PIC. In one place the FARs say the pilot who is
the sole manipulator of the controls may log PIC, and in another it says
that the pilot who is ultimately responsible for the aircraft can. We
checked it with the guy giving me my checkride and he says it'll work as
long as there's one little detail taken care of. I'm not going to say that
detail out loud since the FAA will close the loophole, though ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net