[simpits-tech] Test...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sat Jun 25 02:26:17 PDT 2005

On Saturday 25 June 2005 01:02, Bubba set 1,000 monkies in front of keyboards
and came up with the following:
> Matt Bailey wrote:
> > I HATE that! What's arguably worse is when the "camper" isn't really
> > camping,
> > but just happened to be near the point when *I* respawned....because
> > then you
> > can't even yell at them for camping, since they weren't actually
> > camping.....
> >
> > Errhhmm, sorry, had to get that off my chest. :P
>
> Just IDKFA 'em, it'll improve your state of mind ;)

	I don't know what that means, probably don't want to. :P Anyway, I usually
tell them I'm a noob, or I just yell "camper" anyway. :)

> I figure by the 15th of July I'll be desperately needing to god mode some
> hopeless idiot. Checkride is at 1.

	Good luck. I just dusted off my skills after about 7 months of being stuck on
the ground....finally got out to the airport and favored the skies with my
presence. I was a lot more comfortable and proficient than I expected,
actually. I guess it never really gets away from you.

	-Matt Bailey

PS: If you need to kick someone, get on a BF1942 demo server sometime while
I'm on.....I get killed easily by everybody. :P