[simpits-tech] Test...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sat Jun 25 01:10:33 PDT 2005

I HATE that! What's arguably worse is when the "camper" isn't really camping,
but just happened to be near the point when *I* respawned....because then you
can't even yell at them for camping, since they weren't actually camping.....

Errhhmm, sorry, had to get that off my chest. :P

	-Matt Bailey

On Thursday 23 June 2005 22:41, Bubba set 1,000 monkies in front of keyboards
and came up with the following: