[simpits-tech] Need help with something

Simon Bennett servantofcthulhu at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:17:22 PDT 2005

I just got a Collins ADF control head the other day. In order to take it
apart and get at the switch terminals so I can wire it up to my computer, I
have to remove the front light plate and panel. To do that I have to get the
knobs off. They're attached to the switch shafts somehow, they've got little
holes in the side that I guess have something to do with it. I tried using
an Allen wrench, but it needs a square tool of some kind. I'm not completely
sure how to go about this.

Also, my F-15 radar panel just arrived today. The lamps work, but where can
I get a connector to fit the little plug on the back?