[simpits-tech] It just showed up at my doorstep

Simon Bennett servantofcthulhu at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:50:30 PDT 2005

I don't have a working scanner right now, so the pinout is:

M - Pitch Null
R, H, P - Pitch Synchro
B - 115vac, 400hz
J - Power failure flag gnd
A - neutral (internally connected to case)
F, E, D - Roll Synchro
N - Roll Null
K, L - Internal lighting +5vdc
C, G, S, T, U, V - Spare

The dimensions are 3.260" by 3.260", and 8.5" deep.

The connector on the back has what looks like BE2H-14-19P etched on it. The
diagram says it's a  Bendix Scintilla *TO*M-**-19P connector, or equivalent.
the * were characters I couldn't make out.
This is a standard mil-spec connector, right, so would it be hard to find a
plug to fit it?

Do you know what's supposed to be wired up to the pitch and roll null pins?
Is that supposed to go to ground, or be left alone, or what?