[simpits-tech] Controlling synchros

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Fri Jun 3 23:01:47 PDT 2005

I'd seen that. Looks interesting but Phidgets seems like a much more polished
and straightforward solution. Plus, I'd like to keep everything in Python if
I could. Not only is it the only language I know at the moment :) but it also
takes some serious headaches out of any cross-platform work I might do (you
literally don't have to change a single line, assuming you're not using any
OS-specific libs).

	-Matt Bailey

On Friday 03 June 2005 13:33, Ido Dekkers set 1,000 monkies in front of
keyboards and came up with the following: