[simpits-tech] It just showed up at my doorstep

Simon Bennett servantofcthulhu at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:43:28 PDT 2005

I just had a thought. If they're concerned about giving information out to
ordinary people, you might have better luck waiting a couple weeks to email
them. They probably don't get too many requests like these, military
contractors can have weird policies. I don't know. I'm still surprised I
even got anything.