[simpits-tech] Woohoo!

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 2 01:48:01 PDT 2005

Andreas Fransson wrote:
> Well, another congrats seems to be in order!!

That only leaves one more ;) Taking my checkride at the end of the month.
Can't wait to get signed off for solo XC. I've been wanting to fly to a
museum about 75 nm from here for ages, so that's where I'll go on my long XC
in a few days. Tomorrow I'm just going to go fly. No spending all day in the
pattern, no messing with a bunch of maneuvers, just flying because I feel
like it. I've never gotten to do that before.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net