SV: [simpits-tech] Finalizing my Helo "Pit"

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Wed Jul 6 15:40:36 PDT 2005

UPDATE WITH OH-pic

http://www.24244169.dk/R22_5.htm

Frank

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] På vegne af Matt Bailey
Sendt: 6. juli 2005 05:45
Til: Simulator Cockpit tech list
Emne: Re: [simpits-tech] Finalizing my Helo "Pit"

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 14:24, Frank Riedel set 1,000 monkies in front of
keyboards and came up with the following:
> http://www.24244169.dk/R22_5.htm
>

> Take a close look at my OTW project - 3 OH Projector on BackScreenBedSheet

	Sweeeeeet, that looks great. Any details on the OHP construction? If
I go the
OHP route I'll probably build mine too, saving 90% off the price of a
"prefab" AND having the pleasure and flexibility of making it yourself is to

much to pass up. :) I seriously doubt you could get a decent XGA projector
for $600 even, except maybe if it was used (which would still be quite a
deal).
	Looking through some of the previous R22 pages.....very very nice
pit. Good
wood working, too!

	-Matt Bailey