SV: [simpits-tech] Finalizing my Helo "Pit"

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Wed Jul 6 11:13:04 PDT 2005

This was what inspired me http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/20041113/

Frank

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] På vegne af Matt Bailey
Sendt: 6. juli 2005 05:52
Til: Simulator Cockpit tech list
Emne: Re: [simpits-tech] Finalizing my Helo "Pit"

Oh, one other thing.....any details on the pedals? Are they homebuilt, or a
commercial rig? Looks like you've got pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders in
there for feedback (actually, aren't the pedals on the real R22 just free,
with the only friction being provided by the control linkages and the pedals

themselves)?

	-Matt Bailey