[simpits-tech] Fed up with MS etc... Maybe New Sim

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Tue Jan 25 20:40:59 PST 2005

Gene Buckle wrote:

> Hell yeah only the scene-graph!  Would YOU trust your life to a
> simulator built by a guy as irritating as Austin Meyer?

I don't even want to share the same airspace with him since he's bound to
hit the PTT eventually.

It's unbelievably annoying that anyone can whine about someone not reviewing
his product (free advertising), then turn around in the same email and talk
about driving is brand new Vette to the airport to fly his brand new
airplane. I don't bitch about riding my 10 year old bike to the airport to
rent a 20 year old airplane!
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net