[simpits-tech] Small CRT's

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 02:06:17 PST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Matt Bailey wrote:

> 	Are there many good selections in the 7"-10" range? I didn't really know
> there were that many add-on screens for these consoles (I'm a total
> non-console gamer), the Interact, TM, and Sony units for the PS systems are
> some of the first ones I've found out about.

I'm no gamer either but I picked up a 5.6" LCD (for a gamecube) which I'm
using for the PFD in my helo-pit. That has a composite input which works
well enough for what I need.

I've just repaired a 7" Joytech unit for a neighbours son. That too had an
RCA composite input.

In the uk, on Ebay - the smaller screens can be had for 50 pounds and
upwards. The fancier, higher res in-car style units are obviously more
expensive.

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.