[simpits-tech] T-38c reference pics needed

Simon Bennett servantofcthulhu at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:16:23 PST 2005

Thanks. It's might not be the C model, but it's still a great start.

Definitely would help for getting the dimensions and consoles right.
My eventual goal is to make a new, fully functional, clickable virtual
cockpit for the FSD T-38. I'd like to make a real T-38 simpit someday, but
unfortunately don't have any room to put anything right now...