[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations shrinking?

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Jan 10 12:28:53 PST 2005

Yeah, Leo said a while back that he was getting out of the hobby for now, it
sounds like real life got the better of his time. :/ It is too bad, he had
some cool stuff. Regrettably, I dragged my feet on buying anything (I haven't
started a sim yet, just experimenting with programming and hardware right
now), but I did manage to pick up one of his last Plasma V2 units, in fact I
just got it hooked up the other day, and it's pretty cool. Very handy and
simple.

I ran across a post in some forum the other day and a guy was saying he'd
e-mailed Leo about future products and Leo said something about maybe
re-opening his product line in the first quarter of this year.......? Second
hand information, of course, it could be wrong. That would be awesome though!

	-Matt Bailey