[simpits-tech] I saw this at CSI, push-pull optical rotary encoders

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 15:52:42 PST 2005

Hi all,

We now have our first batch of push-pull optical rotary encoders
designed for Airbus FCU applications.

They are 16-detent, two bit quadrature switches, with two integral
switches (one push, one pull).

By ordering in bulk, we were able to get the price down to $51.00 USD.

We have 64 in stock right now, and are now finalizing orders from
people who want them. First come, first served. Use this special
secure order form and indicate how many encoders you want in the notes
section at the bottom:

https://www.server3.lfchosting.com/csi/order/order_special.html

If you need more details of the encoders, please contact us
info at airbuscockpit.com and we'll pass on more information and take
your order.

Cheers,
Ted