[simpits-tech] Prohm

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Sat Jan 1 08:49:18 PST 2005

Thanks for your email, Justin... I and my family is OK here.  We spent a week at the beach hotel in Phuket few months ago.  It will take time and lots of money to get everything back to their shapes.  It was just very difficult to believe that it actually happened.

I haven't contact Prohm yet.  The latest news was in the mid December while talking to a lady in the same business with Prohm, that he's still busy with his school.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com