[simpits-tech] GA to PC headset adaptors

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 21:54:30 PST 2005

Yeah, I figured it would be an arm and a leg.  Got a buddy who's working on
getting a gantry mill set up.  I'm thinking about doing the same as well,
but watching how his progress goes.

Getting him to cut my parts would be free, shipping them from Indiana to
Texas wouldn't be.  Hell, I just need to bite the bullet and build my own
and be done with it.  How long you been working on yours?  Got any pictures
yet/

Jay