[simpits-tech] Pneumatic controllers

William Segal bazooka8 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 18:15:47 PST 2005

William Segal Wrote
At 03:48 PM 2/26/2005, you wrote:

>That is pretty out there, but sounds pretty cool.  $2500 sounds a bit
>pricey.  Is that due to the need of having a fully functional real radio?
>
>Jay
>
>-Yes Jay it may be but the 155 radio's for a pair are over $1000
Matt mentioned the FAA and licenses but set up will be at my
winter home in Rosarito Mexico on the Ocean in Baja so I don't see any issues
If it cost more so that is ok too..after all this for my retirement Toy
till the end :-) .....
>Look I am prepared to invest serious money in this project and my  ex
>pilot   friends know it
so I'm confident it will work One thing I will guarantee there will be
NO  phoney or simkit
gauges of any kind in this cockpit it will all be the real thing

Regards

William Segal